With 2018 coming to an end I am ready for the new year. This year I learned the following about myself and plan to keep certain goals (you’ll see below) as the New Year approaches.
- I don’t have to stretch myself thin for anyone.
- I can care for people from a distance.
- Not having low confidence in myself concerning standardized testing.
- Understanding that I may have low times but I should never let it defeat me for days ahead.
- I passed the reading portion of my test that had me STRESSED out; now, the next step is to pass the writing portion.
- I bought myself a new computer.
- Read two books a month.
- Continue to build my credit and save properly.
- Memorize more poems and perform them; which includes going to more events/networking.
- Continue to write and publish books.
- Get my Doctorate in Mental Health Counseling.
- Staying Positive.
- Continue to love myself more.
Let 2018 stay in the past and I hope you continue to make smart decisions to better yourself going forward. It’s okay to have set backs, it’s part of life, just don’t get stuck. Have a great and prosperous New Year, Be Blessed and I wish you nothing but success!
Feel free to comment and let me know what goals you’ve set for yourself! 🙂